Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Year's Resolution / Christmas 2014

This was the first year I've ever been legitimately late taking care of Christmas presents. I mean, it all got done before December 24 (my family does Christmas Eve night) but still... I didn't like that one bit, being that far behind. (I do, however, appreciate that Amazon is not joking around with their shipping guarantees... everything got here on time or early, thank goodness.)

So for next year, I have a plan. I'm making one present per month (skipping March because of the wedding) and I've already started on the first one. Here is Georgie, being a big help:


As it turns out, he's an excellent cross-stitcher! Which is good, because we're going to be doing a lot of that. (And I'll still be doing a lot of that after he leaves.)



No comments:

Post a Comment