Friday, November 1, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 1

It's November 1! Which, for me, means (1) stop eating the Halloween candy, you'll make yourself sick, (2) happy birthday to my stepsis, and (3) NANOWRIMO IS HERE AT LAST!

NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month... along with thousands of other people across the world, I will attempt to write my very own 50,000 word novel between 12:01am November 1 and 11:59pm November 30. I managed to do it last year, so I know it's doable!

I'm already over 4,000 words! Here's Georgie helping me out:


Bonus photo: here's Georgie with his box (excellent for carrying him safely in my purse!) and his guest book. Friends: if you see me before March 1 (and most of you will), remind me to have you sign Georgie's guest book! We're going to fill it right up!!!


Tomorrow: adventures at the library!


No comments:

Post a Comment